My Sister’s House

My Sister’s House offers transitional housing for women and children fleeing from domestic violence. Provides legal support for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault by helping with court preparation.  See website for phone numbers and other information.

Rocky Mount Office: 301 S. Church Street, Rocky Mount, NC 27804
Tarboro Office: 201 E. Pitt Street, Tarboro, NC 27886
Nashville Office: 210 W. Church Street, Nashville, NC 27856