My Sister’s House-Nashville

My Sister’s House offers transitional housing for women and children fleeing from domestic violence. Provides legal support for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault by helping with court preparation. See website for information on 24 Hour Crisis Line.

Address: 210 W. Church Street, Nashville, NC 27856