Next Step Ministries – Domestic Violence
Next Step Ministries provides refuge, advocacy and education to survivors of domestic violence and the broader community. Services offered include:
- Assist Victim with 50B Protective Order Process
- Provide Transportation and Advocacy for Domestic Violence Related Court Procedures.
- Provide Shelter, Food, and Clothing for Victim and her Children
- Provide Transportation for Necessary Appointments
- Coordinate with Community Agencies to Secure Counseling and Other Services for Victim and Children
- Assist Victim in Obtaining Employment
- Assist Victim in Securing Permanent Housing
Visit the website for more information. A 24-Hour Crisis Line number is available on their website.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
Address: 233 W. Mountain Street, Kernersville, NC 27284